We offer the following services at no cost to our patrons:
- Four (4) public computers with internet.
- Member of the SEKnFind consortium (we can order books, DVDs, VHS tapes, and audio books from another library in our consortium that we do not have at our library and have them delivered by courier at no cost for checkout by our patrons).
- Interlibrary Loan across Kansas with Agent.
- Rotation Books with Southeast Kansas Library System (SEKLS)
- Books, Audio Books, Magazines, & Periodicals may be checked out for a three-week period.
- Video & DVDs may be checked out for a two-week period.
For a small fee, we provide the following services as convenience to our patrons:
- Black and white copies 10 cents a page.
- Color copies 25 cents a page.
- Patrons may print from the computers dedicated to the public for 10 cents per sheet black and white copies, 25 cents per sheet color copies.
- We also offer fax services for $1.00 for the first page and 75 cents for each sheet thereafter.
Weir Public Library
111 E. Main
Weir, KS 66781
► Library Hours
Mon - Fri : 9:30am - 6pm
(Closed 12pm - 1pm for lunch)